Isn’t it nice to know that you can cook an elegant lunch or dinner without all that much effort? It’s just a matter of finding the right recipes – Entertain in style with this sophisticated pasta recipe.
– 200 g Spinach Fettuccine Pasta
– 3 tbsp caviar
– 1/2 cup sour cream
– 1/4 cup heavy cream
– 1 tbsp lemon juice
– 1/2 tsp grated lemon zest
– a pinch of dried oregano
– 3 tbsp butter
– 1 large onion
– 1 tbsp parsley
- Cook pasta. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Pasta should be cooked until it is tender but slightly firm to the bite ( al dente ). Drain and reserve 1/2 cup pasta water.
- Make the sauce. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until they begin to soften. Add a pinch of dried oregano. Add sour cream and heavy cream and cook until mixture just begins to simmer. Remove from heat.
- Add lemon juice to sour cream mixture, then add pasta. Return skillet to medium heat. Add enough pasta water to make a sauce. Remove from heat and add half of the caviar (toss gently). Place on a plate and garnish with remaining caviar, lemon zest and parsley. Serve immediately.