Anyone else a fan of matcha soy lattes?
Here’s a recipe for the perfect 抹茶ソイラテ…
Add powerful health benefits to your everyday diet by having a cup of this mild and tasty latte. Matcha is packed with antioxidants, boosts metabolism, detoxifies your body naturally, calms the mind and relaxes the body. While soy milk (made from soybeans) is low in saturated fat, it contains almost as much protein as cow’s milk, yet is lower in calories than whole milk, contains no cholesterol and has 10% of daily value of dietary fiber.
Use this easy recipe to make a simple, HEARTY and YUMMY matcha soy latte that can be enjoyed both hot or iced.
– Pure Matcha Powder (preferably Uji Matcha) 2 tsp
– Soy Milk 1 cup
– Hot Water 1 tbsp
– Pure Honey 1 tsp
– Matcha Crepe Sticks (optional)
1. Sift matcha powder into the cup to avoid any lumps.
2. Add hot water and honey. Whisk vigorously until all of the powder is dissolved.
4. Using a frother, froth the soy milk until foamy. I’m using Melitta Latte Cup by the way…it’s a great product!
5. Gently pour the foamed soy milk directly into the cup (add ice cubes for iced matcha lattes). Dust with matcha powder and top with your favorite matcha flavored stick snacks!
These soy milk breadsticks taste really good too (my family’s favorite)! Try it with your MSL to enhance the “soy” flavor.
Enjoy your cup of Joeさま~
Have a good day!
♡ ♡ ♡